Be part of the show. Leave voicemail with questions and comments.
After a tornado break, Paul and Jeremy discuss fear of change, storms, the devil, nuclear war, everyone being mad at you, and having cologne wear off too soon.
- Expanding foam insulation - YouTube
- The Elephant's Toothpaste Experiment - ScienceBob.com
- Boy Scouts is dropping the word 'boy' from its main program as girls prepare to join - CNN
- Wood Badge – Training for Adult Leaders
- The A-Team
- This Crazy Conspiracy Theory About "The Berenstein Bears" Will Blow Your Mind
- Sorry internet, Sinbad never played a genie and 'Shazam' doesn't exist
- Dark City (1998) - IMDb
- Newcastle, OK tornado: DO NOT SEEK SHELTER BENEATH AN OVERPASS! - YouTube
- The Day After (1983 film) - Wikipedia
- The Day After / Nightmare Fuel - TV Tropes
- Why It Seems as if Everyone Is Always Angry With You - The New York Times
- Historic Church Documents at Reformed.org
- Ep. 287: "American Car" - Roderick on the Line - Merlin Mann
- Parkay Vegetable Oil Spread Squeeze, 12 oz - Walmart.com
- A Sixpence (Penny) In Your Shoe | Celebration Advisor - Wedding and Party Network Blog
- How to Get a Snow Day in 4 Easy Steps | HuffPost
- Myth debunked: Blowing in your Nintendo games never actually fixed anything – GeekWire
- cognitive psychology - Why do people press elevator call buttons repeatedly? - Psychology & Neuroscience Stack Exchange
This episode is brought to you by Pippa, the simplest, smartest way to share your podcast.