Be part of the show. Leave voicemail with questions and comments.
Paul and Jeremy discuss how America is just one, big, angry Star Wars fanboy. Also, fireworks in the northern reaches of Kansas City.
- T-Rex Chrome Offline Game — Dino Runner Online
- Doom (1993)
- Wolfenstein 3D
- THREES - A tiny puzzle that grows on you
- Beef on weck - Wikipedia
- Hot Brown - Wikipedia
- J. Walter Weatherman | Arrested Development Wiki
- Tori Spelling - Wikipedia
- Grace Kelly - Wikipedia
- Beverly Hills, 90210 - Wikipedia
- Schrabbing: An Obtuse Tribute to Idiocy
- Episode: LIVE from The Cradle of Aviation Museum in Long Island, NY | Harmontown
- Operation Paperclip - Wikipedia
- Mysteries of the Abandoned - S01E04 Wild West Apocalypse - Video Dailymotion
- I think this is secretly why a lot of “fans” don’t like The Last Jedi.
- Kenner Toys - Millennium Falcon
- Kenner Toys - AT-AT (All Terrain Armored Transport)
- Kenner Toys - Dagobah Action Playset
- Kenner Toys - Death Star Space Station
- Book-and-record | Wookieepedia | FANDOM powered by Wikia
- Flyover 4th of July fireworks all over Los Angeles - YouTube
- Crazy Exciting on Steroids | Jake's Fireworks
- Did Someone Order Some Patriotism... To Go? | Jake's Fireworks
- Finales | Jake's Fireworks
- Yikes! | Jake's Fireworks
- Jeremy's 4th of July drone video (2015)
- Phantom 2 - The Spirit Of Flight
By giving as little as $5.00 per month, you’ll get access to exclusive after-show content. It’s practically a whole second episode each week we publish! Show your appreciation. Support Uncle Weepy today!
This episode is brought to you by Pippa, the simplest, smartest way to share your podcast.