Be part of the show. Leave voicemail with questions and comments.
Is there any sort of business model that respects our time and attention?
- Time and Attention Well-Spent
- 9 App Monetization Strategies for Your Startup Business
- Majority of U.S. consumers still download zero apps per month, says comScore | TechCrunch
- Using Nest products in an office or a small business
- Thermal Delight - 99% Invisible
- Stepwell - Wikipedia
- How Swamp Coolers Work | HowStuffWorks
- Fulton Building - Wikipedia
- How Does a Water-Cooled Air Conditioner Work? | Angie's List
- Wild Wild Country | Official Trailer [HD] | Netflix - YouTube
- Amazon.com: Harmontown: Dan Harmon, Jeff B. Davis, Spencer Crittenden, Erin McGathy: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Morning Pages | Julia Cameron Live
- The Terror Season, Episode and Cast Information - AMC
- HMS Terror (1813) - Wikipedia
- Ship found in Arctic 168 years after doomed Northwest Passage attempt | World news | The Guardian
- Halt and Catch Fire Season, Episode and Cast Information - AMC
- Friday Night Lights (TV series) - Wikipedia
- Star Blazers - Wikipedia
- Battle of the Planets - Wikipedia
- PRO-Keds Canvas Low Top & High Top Sneakers | PRO-Keds
This episode is brought to you by Pippa, the simplest, smartest way to share your podcast.